Sunday, October 9, 2011

Love for Wisconsin

In case any of you did not know I happen to LOVE Wisconsin.  Now all the awesomeness happening in WI sports just makes me love it even more.

Let's recap the past couple weeks in WI sports:

- Brewers are in the playoffs and I must say they are doing AMAZING only 1 team stands between them and a trip to the World Series!!!  And to top it off I actually get to watch these games and can see the Crew in BEAST mode!

- Badgers are now ranked #4 after destroying Nebraska last week...another amazing game I was ecstatic to be able to watch!

- The Packers are 4-0 and currently leading Atlanta in the 4th so I am making an early prediction of 5-0 


I hope all of you are excited as I am about how well the state is being represented right now. Just wish I could attend one of these games.  Sorry if that was not as good of a recap as you were hoping for I was distracted by the Packer game and really wanted to finish this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment