Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Secrets No More...

It is officially no longer a secret so why not blog about it :)

The Man and I are expecting a baby!!!  We are both extremely excited/nervous/excited/scared, did I mention excited, about everything going on.

Here's the Scoop:

~ We have known for a while now but decided to keep it a secret until a couple weeks ago when we informed our parents and siblings.

~ We are 15 weeks along, with a due date of April 10, 2012

~ There have been lots of doctor appointments which equals 4 ultrasounds by 13 weeks  I will post those later


~ I would love to keep it off of Facebook but know that, that really isn't possible in today's world and there will probably be something on Facebook very soon  which I promise I won't be mad about


~ Everyone can thank the Man for all of you finding out about our little secret.  I wanted to keep it a secret till Christmas


~ We found out that we were expecting a week after the Man deployed

~ We will be finding out the sex of the baby because the Man HAS to know, so he can call the baby by its name  even though right now we call the baby bumblebee, I guess that just won't work for the rest of the pregnancy


~ I have been feeling pretty good.  very tired but over all pretty good.  I was nauseous for about the first 10 weeks.

~ I can't touch raw meat or cook it for that fact.  I can eat it if someone else cooks it for me.  Same with touching unwashed potatoes....its not going to happen!

I think that pretty much sums of the basics as to whats been going on and hopefully also explains why I have not blogged in forever.  Everything going on in my life seems to revolve around this pregnancy and it was a secret, so I had nothing to talk about :)  I can't wait to see what the up coming weeks have in store for us.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Just catching up! SO excited for you. And hello...totally hear you on the FB thing. I was fucking 8 weeks along when it blew up. Annoying!! AHHHHH! I'm just so excited!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete