Monday, January 28, 2013

Family Yearbook

Every year that the Man and I have been together has been full of adventures and has been extremely fast paced. 2012 proved to follow suit with the previous ones. With all the technology happening and the digital world we find ourselves taking a million pictures but never printing them off or putting them in a photo album. Shutterfly came out with a photo book deal and I had an aah-ha moment, we should make a family yearbook! So we did...a 43 page 8 x 8 hardcover photo book. I am hoping to make this a yearly tradition.

I can't show you the entire book on here but it is pretty amazing at least I think so! But here is what the cover & spine of 2012's yearbook.

I am extremely excited for our book to arrive, hopefully next week :)

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! For the last few years I've done ONE iPhoto book of our family and then when we have big events (wedding, honeymoon, homer) I do a separate book on that! SUCH a great way to get those photos off the computer:):)

    ReplyDelete