As I have mentioned
here the Man is good at writing. He has again not stuck with his
genius blogging idea. So after a few chats about it he has decided to go back to his old blog. This way he can write about more than just why he is living with an alien
apparently that is a pretty narrow subject to write about! I think he thinks that I am the only one that reads or will read his blog and since we talk every day he finds it a little pointless
which I hope isn't the case since he has a completely different take on the world than I do, it's pretty clear in his writing style!
Check it out and
maybe hopefully he will stick with it this time.
Just Add Geek
Ok now I don't feel like such an idiot, I tried looking at his blog yesterday and kept getting error messages, tell him he was close to losing a "follower", hehe.
ReplyDelete