Friday, January 25, 2013

Pinterest Friday

I absolutely love pinterest!! I can almost say that it has been a life changing site. I have been meaning to do weekly/monthly oh heck who am I trying to kid, every now and then pinterest recipe/idea posts. And by that I mean crap I got off of pinterest for myself to use, not stuff that people would actually want to pin & repin because I am a creative genius and can explain 100 different ways to use the cardboard from a toilet paper roll. In all reality I have very few uses for the cardboard from a toilet paper roll and am in no way a creative genius!

Anywho back to the point....tonight I was scrolling around on pinterest and came across this pin which then led me to this website which in turn took me to Amazon to buy this cookbook!



I am always looking for ways to prepare different foods for Jackson that are healthy and incorporate fruit and veggies that I wouldn't normally ever buy except for the fact that I am doing almost everything in my power to make sure my son is not a super picky eater like me. I am hoping this cookbook doesn't let me down.  It had great reviews and the recipes that I saw on the website seemed pretty easy which is fantastic since I am not an expert chef...just in case I had some of you fooled :)


No comments:

Post a Comment