Sunday, January 13, 2013
Ikea Needs Wants
Today Jackson and I took an impromptu trip to Ikea for some wooden spice racks that we paint and use as bookshelves in his room. They have been out of stock for quite some time now so when I saw online that they had 86 available I wasn't willing to risk waiting till later this week to go. I ended up buying 8 of them...I don't think we are going to put them all up right now but this way we hopefully won't run into the same situation with us in need of more and Ikea out of stock for months! I didn't get anything there but I did spot a lot of things that I would love to have in my home for Jackson. I'm hoping that by posting them on here I will remember them for his 1st birthday and maybe a couple them will actually end up in our house :)
So there were a few more things that I liked but I figured you already got the picture. I love wooden toys for Jackson and Ikea now has a few nice ones. A couple of the things might be a little more on the girl side but maybe someday we will have another baby and be blessed to have a little girl.
Labels:
Ikea,
Jackson,
our family,
shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I'm totally on board with the wooden toys!!! Great call. And I LOVE that slide! You do not help my shopping bug, especially cause I love so many o the same things!!! It's scary that we're already thinking about their 1st birthdays but I'm doing the same with Homer!!:)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the fruit and veggies! and we have the Poang adult chair and I love it! :) cursed IKEA ;)
ReplyDelete