Thursday, January 3, 2013

Walk this way...

Jackson is getting the hang of his Melissa and Doug walker that we got him for Christmas. He gets a little distracted and sometimes needs us to push it head for him but he does walk/dance with it for a little while.




6 comments:

  1. TOO Cute! He is soooo fast:) Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! he is a speedy little guy :) Pretty soon Homer will be doing the same things!

      Delete
  2. holy hell, he IS fast! love that age too... dang kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! He is for sure an on-the go child but he is a ton of fun :)

      Delete
  3. I can't believe he is crawling and almost walking like a pro already, slow down little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the more we tell him to slow down and stop growing so much he just does it faster :( I have a feeling he might be a little rebellious like that

      Delete