What He's Been Up To:
- has been holding is own head up since about 6 weeks
- loves to tell stories to you or his mobile
- smiles at people and things he likes
- once in awhile he will laugh (it's pretty funny to hear!)
- smiles and laughs when we tickle him
- sleeps for 8 hours straight at night (he has been doing that since 6-8 weeks)
- LOVES his bath time with Josiah
- puts both hands together in his mouth (started this last week)
- drools EVERYWHERE
I know that there are so many more things that he has been doing or loves to do lately but I am drawing a blank on them. So here are some photos that have been taken over the past 2 months since I didn't do a 2 month post!
Jackson & I on a walk on the walking trail near our apartment
Telling the bear's stories instead of napping!
SMILES!
I can't believe how much he has changed just since I was out there...boo...stop growing baby Z.
ReplyDeleteI know its crazy!! I swear he does something new every day!
Delete