Wednesday, July 18, 2012

iPhone Update

So as I posted here I lost my phone and I thought everything on it.  Well I was wrong!

I didn't lose everything, just somethings. My phone was backed up on my computer, not using iCloud, from the last time I hooked it up to the computer.  All great and fabulous except that was back in April.  But instead of losing over 1,000 pictures I lost around 100 the sad part is that 99% of those lost pictures were of Jackson.  I have now started taking more pictures with our actual camera instead of just with my phone!!

So new moral of the story....find SOME way to back up your phone so you don't have a minor freak out like I did and you don't loose any awesome pictures!!

Side Note: this whole situation happening on the 4th of July is pretty much the only reason I haven't blogged about my FAVORITE holiday....it kind of brings the day down.

No comments:

Post a Comment