Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Newest Addiction!!!

I think I might have a new addiction to H&M!  Yep the store pretty much makes me happy when I walk into it.  In the last two trips I have been there I have purchased way more things than I planned on but I absolutely LOVE everything I have purchased. It also doesn't help that the store is less than 5 miles away from my house!!

Here are a few of the things that have become mine in the last couple of weeks :) Ok so they don't have most of the things I purchased online so you only get to see one of the items I made mine!

These tanks might be my new favorite type of tank!  I have this exact one plus a few others just in different colors & patterns!!  side note: online it says they are $7.95 but in the store it was $5.95


Besides a few of these super comfy tanks, I found super cute jeans with suspenders for Jackson I am still debating going back and getting a larger size because they are so frickin cute!! And today I actually bought a romper for myself....I have wanted one for awhile but everyone I tried on I felt looked awkward on me....today I tried this one on and I was liking it and then the huge smile I got from Jackson confirmed that it should come home with us :)

1 comment:

  1. I think we were separated at birth because I LOVE H&M and can't wait to check out the kiddo clothes when we go on Friday! And I've always wanted a romper!!! Just never bit the bullet! Can't wait to see pics of you in it!!!:)

    ReplyDelete