The Scoop:
Weeks Pregnant ~ 18 weeks, Day 1
Size of Baby ~ 5.6 in, the size of a sweet potato or bell pepper
Baby's Weight ~ 6.7 oz.
Baby Names ~ Since we are now 95% sure on the sex of the baby it is just between the two names. You will find the sex out soon!
What's New ~ I actually had something to put in this spot earlier today but I have forgot it now! Oh wait...I have now gained as much weight as the entire first trimester in these few weeks of the second trimester. I still eat about 6 different meals/snacks a day but now the portion sizes are increasing.
What I Should Have Previously Posted But Forgot ~ hmmm...so far I don't think I forgot anything last week
Food That Makes Me Happy ~ Anything that is not healthy! Laffy Taffy, Sweetarts, dill pickle chips, oh and lets not forget caramel.
Bump Pic ~
Have you noticed that I am wearing leggings or tights in every picture? I couldn't live without them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment