Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Baby Window Shopping!!

I am not sure if I mentioned this in an earlier post or not but the Man and I decided early on in the pregnancy that we would not buy anything for the baby until 20 weeks.  When we first made that decision I didn't think it would be that hard to wait but at 17 weeks, it seems like it is taking FOREVER to get to 20 weeks!!  So to help with my urge to purchase tons of cute/fun baby stuff I have been online window shopping.  On that note I thought I would start to share some of the things I like and maybe someday will make mine :)

Here are some things I have found on one of my favorite sights Etsy all pictures link to product

I love this quote and think it would be perfect on a chalkboard wall in the baby's room
If only we didn't rent so we could make a chalkboard wall...maybe a large chalkboard table will have to do

I think getting a hanger with our baby's name would be awesome to have for their baptismal gown

Is this football hat not the cutest thing EVER!  Is California too warm for a crocheted hat???

I am not sure if I would buy this or try to recreate it myself but I think it would be perfect for our baby

So true! These words will some how make it into our home

How cool is this! You scan them an ultrasound picture and they hand paint it on to a canvas in the colors of your choice

I am hoping to have the Man make something similar to this for our baby.  I want to use it as a changing table on top and then storage bins below (not wooden but the ones from target) I haven't told the Man about this little project yet but I am sure he will be thrilled to help make my idea come to life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment