Tuesday, November 22, 2011

20 Weeks!!!

OMG!!  140 days down, 140 days to go...

The Scoop:

Weeks Pregnant ~ 20 weeks, Day 1

Size of Baby ~ 6.5 in, size of a small cantaloupe

Baby's Weight ~ 10.6 oz. again this is probably not accurate since we were at 10 oz in week 18

Whats New ~ People are now commenting on the baby bump...instead of thinking I was just getting fat from eating to much while the Man is gone. I started wearing a belly band so I can still wear non-maternity jeans and dress pants awesome invention! Also ordered some tummy honey to help prevent stretch marks, so lets hope that works.  It is also getting more and more difficult to bend over so glad I wear ballet flats almost everyday! not sure what I am going to do when I go to WI in a month. I also feel like for the first time I have NO control over my emotions lets hope this phase will pass very soon!

Again I have to apologize for not having a bump photo for this week but I really wanted to do this post today and I just posted a bump pic on Saturday.  So look for a new one in the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment