The Scoop:
Weeks Pregnant ~ 19 weeks, Day 3
Size of Baby ~ 6 in, the size of a heirloom tomato
Baby's Weight ~ 8.5 oz obviously my baby does not weigh this since last week he was at 10 oz
Baby's Sex ~ In case you didn't get the memo IT'S A BOY!!
Baby's Name ~ The name has been decided and will be blogged about soon :)
What's New ~ This week has been interesting to say the least. I now get the hiccups or burps after I eat anything that is not candy...super annoying and frustrating but I am not sure how to prevent it, so if any of you have any ideas let me know! Also this baby boy has decided that I do not need to sleep at all...now for anyone that knows me I am NOT a happy person when I don't get my much needed sleep I might have blown up at Nicki for very little things this week oops! The Man also got to see my belly for the first time, well sort of, it was via Skype but none the less it wasn't a picture that was received 12 hrs later.
Sorry I don't have a baby bump pic for this week yet, its been a crazy week so far. Hopefully I can get one in the next day or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment