Thursday, November 17, 2011

Best Week Of The Month

This week has seemed to be eventful and crazy but yet some what relaxed Yes I know that doesn't make much sense But the best part of this week was getting to Skype with the Man!!  Some of you may be thinking its not that great of a thing or gag but it really was the best part of the ENTIRE month!  Before Monday & Tuesday's Skype dates I hadn't seen the Man's face or heard the sound of his voice since September...in case you forgot November is now half over with!  We were lucky enough to be able to Skype for 3 hours between the two days the last time we Skyped it was only for an hour and the internet was HORRIBLE. 


Best Parts Of The Date:
- Seeing the Man's face
- Hearing his voice
- Seeing his face when he saw my baby bump for the first time he has only seen the weekly pictures I have taken before this
- Deciding on a baby name for OUR baby boy
- Talking about the future and how lucky we are even though we have/will spend 90% of 2011 apart

Sorry if this made you all gag from the sappiness, I am blaming it on the hormones!  I really can't wait for him to get home.

3 comments:

  1. I loveeee the sappy shit:) SO so happy for you guys!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the baby boy! Adorable name:) I'm catching up on my blog reading :/ oops! When does The Man ;) come home? Will he be home for baby's birth? So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney he should be home in early 2012 and will be here for the birth and hopefully most of the 3rd trimester :)

    ReplyDelete