Monday, November 7, 2011

Hopeful Black Friday Sale!

For the first time EVER I am going to attempt Black Friday shopping.  Now last year the Man and I went to Target on Black Friday but we didn't get up early or any of that jazz.  We just randomly decided to go check it out that afternoon and ended up coming home with a blu-ray player.

Now this year with a baby on the way I decided I am going to try and take advantage of all the savings.  I even managed to talk Nicki into going with ok maybe I guilted her by saying that it was for the baby and if she was going to be a good aunt she had to help.  

I only have one thing that I really want to get...the Graco Quattro Tour Reverse Travel System Stroller. The one I want is at Babies-R-Us and conveniently there is a store located 30 minutes away! I really have my heart set on getting this EXACT travel system and here is why.  This stroller allows you to reverse the seat so the baby can either face the outside world like a normal stroller OR you can flip the seat so the baby will then face you.  Now the one I picked out is $300 for the combo and there are similar types of strollers that are cheaper.  Here is my problem with them. On all of the other ones I have looked at the stroller handle is what flips, which then makes the back wheels become the front wheels....the problem with that is that the back wheels don't turn so now you can really only push your stroller straight when the baby is facing you, LAME!!  The stroller I like the whole seat flips, leaving the handle in place so the front wheels always stay the front wheels.  So in case you didn't understand anything I was just trying to explain you can read about it on the Babies-R-Us site.


No comments:

Post a Comment